Sincerely Independent News & Opinions

Are the 'vaccines' safe? That depends on where you live!

The Lareb has so far reported about 400 deaths believed to be attributable to the covid 'vaccines'.

Many doctors and clinicians do not report side effects or even deaths from vaccines. This is partly because that conclusion cannot always be drawn with certainty, but to a large extent it is also laziness. Could a factor of unwillingness also play a role?

I dare not estimate the percentage that is correctly reported. In the United States, reporting of vaccine harm is voluntary and several studies indicate that between 1 and 10% of adverse reactions and deaths are commonly reported from vaccines. That could be slightly higher with covid 'vaccines'. VAERS reports about 5.000 deaths from vaccines so far. If that number were between 1 and 10% of the truth, the actual deaths in the US would be between 50.000 and 500.000. That seems unlikely to me.

But there is something else striking from which we could draw a conclusion:

The CDC suddenly reports more than 25.000 category 'undefined' deaths more than usual, since the start of the vaccine campaign. Do we dare to conclude that the actual number of deaths may well be in the region of 30.000?

I do!

We can assume that the percentage of reported vaccine damage in Europe is higher than the 1 to 10% (and perhaps now 20%) in the US.

In Europe, side effects and deaths must be reported to Eudravigilance, part of the European Medicines Agency. These reports must be made by the national health institutions, such as RIVM/Lareb in the Netherlands.

I looked up some data and compared it. The total number of reported deaths is currently around 15.000 cases. The number of side effects already at more than 1,5 million, half of which are serious. Those are very impressive numbers in themselves and they are more than enough reason to immediately stop these spraying experiments.

But take a look at the reports up to and including June 12, first broken down by vaccine and then also by country. This only concerns serious cases and deaths. Headaches, muscle cramps, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, etc. do not count here.

There are a lot of pictures, but I'll try to guide you through them:

Pfizer 'vaccine':

ModeRNA 'vaccine':

Astra Zeneca 'Vaccine':

And finally the little-used Johnson & Johnson 'vaccine':

Those are, of course, impressive numbers. The first thing that strikes you is that it mainly concerns people in the age category 18 to 64 years. Where the 'corona victims' mainly concerned 80 +ers.

But now I'll show you by country in Europe:

Do:

ModeRNA:

Aztra Zeneca:

Johnson & Johnson:

In and of itself, these numbers don't say much. But it does invite more research. That's what I did:

I made a selection of a number of European countries and looked up how many people have already been 'vaccinated' in each country. For convenience, I've lumped the 'fully vaccinated' and the 'partially vaccinated' (only had one shot) into one. I did include Iceland in this overview, but not in my analysis, because it only concerns a handful of people.

I've combined all this data into a spreadsheet to create an overview that we can really do something with:

1 prick x1m 2 sticksx1m fashionRNA Pfizer Aztra Zen. Johnson&J total vaccines total notification promilage % compared to the Netherlands
Germany 22.3 18.17 1054 10650 9987 113 40,470,000 21804 0.538769459 5.647585407
Austria 2.23 2.05 645 5653 12462 15 4,280,000 18775 4.386682243 45.98286375
Sweden 2.25 1.95 470 3635 1696 4,200,000 5801 1.381190476 14.47816139
Denmark 1.52 1.25 1074 4906 2860 78 2,770,000 8918 3.219494585 33.7479609
Norway 1.35 0.622 540 3428 6538 1,972,000 10506 5.327586207 55.84577526
bulgaria 0.713 0.175 139 458 1499 888,000 2096 2.36036036 24.74219076
total, unweighted average 25.79178721

ps. I've seen that my spreadsheet results are not fully displayed on mobile phones, which is why I'm taking a screenshot as well. PC users see it 2x

I hope you can make some sense out of it, but let me explain:

In the first column I selected 14 countries. In the 2nd and 3rd columns the number of 'vaccinated' is stated with 1, resp. 2 syringes. You have to multiply that number by 1 million.

Columns 4, 5, 6 and 7 show the number of serious side effects of the 'vaccines' broken down by manufacturer.

Column 8 shows the total number of syringes distributed and column 9 shows the total number of reported serious side effects.

But now it comes:

Column 10 shows the proportion of serious (including fatal) side effects. And with this data, we can create a security index. The most dangerous country in all of Europe to get vaccinated is definitely the Netherlands.

Dangerous people, never, ever get vaccinated in the Netherlands.

In 2nd and 3rd place are Norway and Austria. Those countries are only about half as dangerous as the Netherlands, but you'd better stay away from the syringes there too.

No, if you still want to get a syringe, do it in Romania or Belgium, or even better,

the safest country in all of Europe: Poland.

Update June 20

Thanks to a message from one of our readers, Robert, an addition to the above information. Suppose all countries reported the same percentage of side effects as the Netherlands, then the number of reports per country would look like this:

Germany 386,076
Austria 40,830
Sweden 40,067
Denmark 26,425
Norway 18,813
bulgaria 8,471
Total 1,667,732

So almost 1,7 million. And we can safely assume that even the Netherlands does not have a complete report and that even these figures are an underestimate of reality.

It took some figuring out folks, but at CommonSenseTV we care about your health and safety.

I'm just making a parody of it folks. Of course you understand the message.

The Netherlands is the nicest boy in the class. Neatly reports the side effects. Poland reports about 40 times fewer side effects than the Netherlands. But also the largest country in Europe, a country known for its correct and thorough organisation, Germany, has only made more than 5% of the number of reports compared to the Netherlands.

But of course you understand that this spraying experiment knows no boundaries and is equally dangerous everywhere.

Suppose the Netherlands reports everything completely correctly, then the average of the reports from the other countries is 4 times lower. See column 11. That number is unweighted. If I were to mention it weighted, it would look even worse. I assume that even the Netherlands does not yet fully report all cases. But let's assume that it is. Then we may extrapolate the numbers to the reports from Eudravigilance, the number of deaths from the spraying experiments could well be 60.000.

In any case, it is already abundantly clear that last year everyone who died, for whatever reason, had a cotton swab pushed in the nose and with about 95% false positive was registered as corona dead.

Now that the spray experiment has started worldwide, things are suddenly completely different. Everyone, young or old, who dies after the injection is registered as 'natural death' as ​​much as possible.

It's all one big bullshit.

Good thing the mainstream media knows nothing about this. Otherwise there could still be panic among the spray-hungry sheep.

Update 17-06:

The Telegraaf reports on vaccine victims:

"

Nasty side effects after the first Covid vaccination make people doubt a second shot. “I was completely taken aback. That feeds the uncertainty.”

Samantha Boelens (48) from Noordbroek is in favor of vaccination against Covid-19, but she was shocked after she was vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine: "I seemed drunk, I was so disoriented. I also got pinpoint bleeding and mega headaches.” The doctor ordered a blood test. “My immune system was out of control. According to the doctor I have probably had Covid before without complaints. Then you can get these kinds of reactions after vaccination.” Boelens was 'off the leg' for almost ten days. “We have postponed the second injection in consultation with the GP. I was quite scared.”
Like Samantha Boelens, more Dutch people have doubts about a second Covid vaccination because they had to deal with unexpectedly serious side effects after the first. Pauline de Keizer (57) from Rotterdam was 'brought through the mangle' when she became infected with the Covid virus at the end of October and her lungs filled up. Both she and – a day later – her partner Marc were taken to hospital by ambulance, under the watchful eye of her 16-year-old son. “There was a complete white invasion in our home. I was also transferred to Drachten with an emergency speedboat. That ride was hell.”

“Huge chest pressure, gasping for air”

Two weeks after returning from the hospital, Pauline developed pulmonary embolism. “A known complication. Huge chest pressure, gasping for air.” In the end she had to sit at home for two weeks 'on blood thinners'. “All in all, a very scary situation. I never want to experience anything like that again.” So Pauline de Keizer had herself vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine. “In that hall I got stuffy again. 'Madam, you are becoming completely white and your mouth cap is going back and forth enormously,' said a GGD employee. I felt exactly like when I got corona!” She was "dog sick". “That vaccination has been fourteen days ago and I am still not the old one. They do say: the more severe you have had corona, the more you will suffer from the vaccine.” However, she will soon get the second shot. "At least I'll be all over it then."

listless

The family of Tycho Schipper (59) from Doetinchem has a son in Austria. “We want to visit him this summer. That is why we decided to also take the second shot.” Schipper received his first vaccination with the Pfizer vaccine three weeks ago. Since then he has been tired and thinking 'slowly'. “It's like walking through loose sand all day. The dizziness went away after a few days, but I keep that fatigue. Although it is now gradually decreasing. Of course you don't know for sure whether this is due to the vaccine, but if we weren't going to Austria, we would have said: let's take a look, let that second shot pass us by."

Fatigue and headaches after a Covid vaccination are common side effects, says Agnes Kant of Side Effects Center Lareb. “They usually only last a few days. Whether or not they also persist for a long time remains to be investigated.”

“I just sit listlessly on the couch”

“I have had no energy for anything in the evenings for weeks now,” says John (44), an entrepreneur from the Hoeksche Waard who does not want to use his last name in the newspaper. “I just sit listlessly on the couch, while normally I'm always busy in the evening: sports, working in the garden. The candle goes out much faster.” For that reason, John is very anxious about the second jab. “I'm going because I think: just keep going now. But I'm starting to worry. I have a business to run so I need to fix it up. That fatigue cannot last forever, then I would have preferred to have given up vaccination altogether.”

Petra Koster (51) from Utrecht is 'sorry as hair on my head' about the vaccination. “On May 31, after being vaccinated with Moderna at the GGD location, I had a severe allergic reaction. My throat got thick, I got stuffy and my voice fell away. An epi-pen had to be used and I had to stay in that location for two hours before I could go home.” The doctor advises against a second injection. “I am still very tired, have a headache and sore throat and huge pain in my ribs.” How come? Koster: “We don't know. It is of course very strange if something like this arises spontaneously. I already had my doubts because we have blood diseases in the family. The main reason for having me vaccinated is that I am going to France with my children aged 17 and 15 this summer and do not want to end up in hospital there with Covid.” She has many questions. “Fortunately, I don't panic easily, but the GGD quickly took their hands off me and referred me to UMC Utrecht. They also passed on the wrong vaccine to the doctor.” Petra Koster wonders how people like her, who are not allowed to be vaccinated, will be treated in the future. “Do we get a special certificate, or do we have to be tested before every trip? It's all so unclear and messy."

Cult

It is difficult to share these experiences, says Samantha Boelens. “Many antivaxxers see it as confirmation that they are right. But I studied biotechnology and have faith in vaccines. I know how fast a virus can spread and how dangerous Covid can be.” She has lost friends who believe Covid is a conspiracy and who have come to see her as an 'uninformed sheep'. Debating is pointless, Boelens knows. “You are considered crazy, they don't listen, but they themselves come up with wrong information. It has become a cult by now.”

Therefore, says Pauline de Keizer, citizens should be better informed about the possible side effects of the vaccines. “Now it is there: risk of headache, fever, fatigue, but there is actually little attention to it. And the doctors don't know either. That feeds the public's uncertainty. But let it be clear: anything is better than getting sick from Covid.”

Please also take the time to watch Professor Dr. Bhakdi's video message lest you ever have a syringe of this crap injected (again):

Prof. dr. dr. Sucharit Bhakdi on the side effects of the Covid vaccines: blood clots and other complications…

Spread the love

guest
May be your real name or a pseudonym
Not required
11 comments
eldest
newest most voted
Inline feedback
CommonSenseTV
nl Dutch
X
What is your response to this?x
x