Beate Bahner has attempted to override the corona measures by filing a lawsuit against them.
Last week we wrote an article about her lawsuit:
Because of this defeat, Beate Bahner decided to hang her toga on the willows. She no longer wants to work as a lawyer.
Lawyer Beate Bahner wanted the shutdown to end immediately.
The CORONA REVOLUTION Ordinance on behalf of Beate Bahner.
On the basis of:
- Article 1 GG human dignity
- Article 2 GG freedom of action
- Article 4 GG freedom of expression of religion
- Article 5 of the GG freedom of expression
- Article 6 GG protection of marriage, family and children
- Article 7 GG right to training
- Article 8 GG right to assembly
- Article 9 GG right to association
- Article 11 GG right to free movement
- Article 12 of the GG, the right to exercise a profession freely and without hindrance
- Article 14 GG guarantee of ownership
- Article 20.4 GG right to defense
- Article 1, 2 BRAO duty of lawyers to uphold the constitution
- All institutions and buildings are reopened with immediate effect.
- All institutions and buildings must be re-entered and accessible with immediate effect.
- Being in public space must be made possible immediately.
- Traveling at home and abroad must be made possible immediately.
- Schools, nurseries and crèches must be reopened with immediate effect.
- Student buildings must be reopened with immediate effect.
- Churches and places of worship must be reopened with immediate effect.
The following also applies:
- The obligation to disseminate this regulation quickly and efficiently.
- Failure to comply with this regulation will lead to consequences and measures.
The CORONA-Uprising REGULATION of April 11, 2020 applies nationally and takes effect immediately.
Decided and proclaimed,
Heidelberg, April 11, 2020, 19.00 PM
Beate Bahner's struggle to preserve the rule of law, fundamental and human rights and the free and democratic constitution of the Federal Republic of Germany:
- Beate Bahner reviews the framework of standards from VGH to the court on April 3, 2020 via a press release.
- On April 7, 2020, Beate Bahner explains why the shutdown is unconstitutional and the largest ever legal scandal and error in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- On 8 April at 20.00 pm she made this request to the Court of Justice for an assessment of the survival of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- On April 8, Beate Bahner made an urgent request to VGH Baden-Württemberg by fax at 13.00 pm to withdraw the CORONA REGULATION immediately. At 22.00 pm she posts a letter in the night mailbox of VGH Baden-Württemberg.
- Court help will be called in on April 9, 2020, 23.30:XNUMX PM.
- The Mannheim police district will block Beate Bahner's website on April 9, 2020.
- On April 9, 2020, the police will start an investigation against Beate Bahner for publicly inciting a criminal offense according to 111 stGB calling for the national demonstration: “CORONOIA 2020 NEVER WITH US AGAIN! WE ARE GETTING UP TODAY! ”, Scheduled for Easter Saturday 15.00 pm.
- An open letter from Beate Bahner follows.
- The court declines a previously urgent request from Beate Bahner 1 BvQ 26/20 Good Friday, April 10, 2020, 17.30:XNUMX PM.
- Saturday, April 11, 2020. Beate Bahner suffers a defeat in Karlsruhe, court declares the case inadmissible.
Bahner Law Firm
Voss strasse 3
Commerzbank Beate Bahner IBAN DE69 6708 0050 0521 948602
Steuer no: 32011/30304
Order of lawyers Karlsruhe