WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 18
The National Action Day of 2019!
THIS IS THE DAY TO STAND UP OR PUT FORWARD!
Last night, December 9, the board of Farmers Defense Force (FDF) made the decision that the announced action day, December 18, will be upcoming. This day was christened yesterday in consultation with, among others, the Stichting Bouw in resistance The National Action Day of 2019!
Against the crazy climate plans? Was it Mark Rutte's lies? Do you love the Netherlands and do you want us to remain a sovereign country with our own culture and identity? Do you not want Europe to become a super state with a centralized power in Brussels?
In short… Are you awake too?
The request to other groups and all Dutch citizens who were sick of it too!
Let December 18 be a day they can suck in France.
We do not abandon our farmers, builders and transport companies!
WE ARE THE PEOPLE!
Be aware of the consequences if we do not now revolt against this government and this form of politics!
We are not dragged into this absurd world of globalists in the European Union who impose the rules on us and take away our sovereignty for their wet dream: the United States of Europe!
We no longer allow our country to be filled with unnecessary economic refugees where the Netherlands goes to KAPOT!
We do not want Europe and the Netherlands with open borders, so that our identity and culture are lost!
BUT THIS IS WHERE WE ARE GOING!
Politics does not listen to us! Don't trust them!
Look at the countries around us! Look at what's going on is the Netherlands! Stop this government! It is now or never!
WEDNESDAY 18 DECEMBER IS YOUR DAY! OUR DAY!
WE GO ON THE WRONG SIDE AND THIS IS THE MOMENT TO TURN THE TIME!
Take action this day too!
- The government's nitrogen policy has failed
- Climate salafists want to burn out all the money in the Netherlands (1000 billion) for unproven effects.
- The PFAS policy is completely inadequate.
- The economy is slowing down and will come into recession due to a standstill in issuing permits.
- 11.2 billion subsidy for biomass from mainly abroad. We would rather see these funds spent on care for the elderly, education, defense and implementation of the Plan of the Agricultural Collective.
- We do not want the millions that are also made available to buy half of Dutch farmers. We do not want to be expelled from the land of our forefathers! This money can be better used elsewhere in the economy, even if it is for tax relief!
- This cannot be done by FDF alone, so you can all start moving on December 18
against these abuses.