Hi Hugo the Younger,
How nice that you have just signed a contract with AstraZeneca and that you are proud to announce that.
The Netherlands 🇳🇱, Germany 🇩🇪, France 🇫🇷 and Italy 🇮🇹 just signed a contract with @AstraZeneca for the delivery of a possible corona vaccine. An important step. Once we have a vaccine, we are protected. In the Netherlands, in Europe 🇪🇺 and abroad. 👉 https://t.co/CINFfcrGHz pic.twitter.com/bKLG1EBeJJ
- Hugo de Jonge (@hugodejonge) June 13, 2020
Please share this information with us right away:
Because you also knew that the top 3 vaccine producers in the world today 58 have criminal charges against him?
That the 2003 SARS coronavirus is an infection for which no vaccine could be made in the past 17 years. It was not possible and the attempts were fatal when they tried.
That no vaccine against coronaviruses has ever been made in the history of medical science. Never. There is not one.
But somehow, in 4 months, Oxford University in England has time including the $ 750.000.000 million support from the #BillandMelindaGatesFoundation, developed a vaccine, completed the clinical phase of the first phase, and are now moving to human trials, which will be conducted on 2000 people in Brazil, beyond the control of North American Health.
And even better, it's already being produced by #AstraZeneca, a criminal criminal record company that includes:
2003, pleaded guilty to illegal marketing of their prostate cancer drug and paid a $ 64.000.000 million fine, a $ 266.000.000 million civil lawsuit for false claims, and a $ 25.000.000 million fine for Medicaid fraud.
2004, AstraZeneca was sued in California and Massachusetts for false advertising for alleging that one of their own off-patent medications was not as good as their new drug, although it turns out to be the same.
And believe it or not, those cases are still up to the judge. They have been using it for 16 years.
- 2003, pleaded guilty to illegal marketing of their prostate cancer drug and paid a $ 64.000.000 million fine, a $ 266.000.000 million civil lawsuit for false claims, and a $ 25.000.000 million fine for Medicaid fraud.
- 2004, AstraZeneca was sued in California and Massachusetts for false advertising for alleging that one of their own off-patent medications was not as good as their new drug, although it turns out to be the same.
- In 2010, AstraZeneca was fined $ 520.000.000 million for marketing one of the antipsychotic drugs illegal and unapproved for use and committing Medicaid fraud for an amount of $ 218.000.000 million
- In 2002, AstraZeneca was forced to put more warning labels on their lung cancer drug after several patients died of pneumonia from their medications.
- In 2003, the University of Illinois studied their drug against schizophrenia and discovered the undeclared risk of developing diabetes as a result of taking the drugs, ultimately leading to a $ 198.000.000 million settlement.
- In 2004 AstraZeneca was criticized by public watchdog groups for the serious side effects of their Crestor drug compared to other cholesterol drugs, and in 2005 Tufts University completed a clinical study establishing the veracity of the claims made by the watchdog groups. This process is still ongoing 16 years later.
- In 2001, AstraZeneca had to pay another $ 21.000.000 million for deliberately and deliberately trying to keep a competitive generic off the market.
- In 2003, AstraZeneca was fined € 60.000.000 by the European Commission for abusing patent rules and lying on patents to protect its medicines from generic competitors.
- In 2007, AstraZeneca had to pay a $ 12,9 million criminal sentence for fraud involving Medicaid and insurance companies for a prostate cancer drug.
- In 2010, AstraZeneca paid $ 103.000.000 million to settle a federal lawsuit for Medicaid asthma drug fraud.
- In 2009, AstraZeneca had to pay $ 2,6 million for Medicaid fraud.
- 2004, AstraZeneca received a warning letter from the FDA for lying in their ads about FDA approval.
Yes, they sound reliable
10 criminal charges in the past 19 years.
Hugo, did you know this too?
Why don't you tell us this?
Or will all this be included in the package leaflet?
The sources don't lie:
This excellent open letter was written by Sven Burger. The reseacrh was done by the Romy Quint.
Please rate this article. It helps to get through the censorship.